Designed differently using exceptional spaces
At Orchard House Partners we design development using exceptional spaces, deliberately different, designed to be memorable and become a development home for you to return to whenever you need space, challenge, reflection or relationship.
- We do work at a few venues based on similarity to our own venue Orchard House
- Food is locally sourced and cooked or served by our professional catering partners
- The style is clean, sophisticated and high quality
- 10 bedrooms 8 bathrooms accommodates 10 people with a room each.
- The house is a home not a hotel – making the experience much more personal and relationships more real
- breakout rooms, large meeting room, games room, large kitchen and dining space, patio, butlers kitchen
- We are deep in the countryside so whilst WiFi works well, mobile coverage is patchy – which can be turned to advantage!
- The house is large however you will have 150 acres to use as well
- The SSSI wildwood is a unique development space
- 40 acres, 12,000 cider apple trees
- Outdoor firepit and BBQ in dark-skies far away from everything
- Pastures and woods without roads, other guests or
- Wildlife and the natural world to bring us back to what matters
- The network of ‘myceleum’ could be our team members, but they are not connected
- If each ‘change’ like the forester, affects the landscape forever – need to be careful
- We need to always know what the time horizon is for each decision, you optimise differently for strategy, legacy and tactical needs
- You need to understand the parts of the eco-system (team) then trust the others to know how to grow given a common view (not all do everything)
- Ash Die Back – there are external factors, we know it is happening
- Using the three trees story – we need to create a consistent narrative and just have a view on it, not just questions
Equine Assisted Coaching
Horses are prey animals and have a very quick fight or flight response to danger/stress. Their lives depend on the clear communication from the leader of the herd. Their communication is silent, as they rely on noticing the body language and intention of other beings. By so doing, they are able to assess the situation and respond successfully.
One of their strengths is to constantly evaluate who is in the role of the leader at any given time. When someone is leading, it takes a little of the pressure off the horse to be on guard for themselves enabling them to relax. This is helped by their acute ability to sense discrepancies in the energy and intention that is being communicated to them. They are able to make this calculation is an instant and react in that same moment.