We create learning experiences using a personal space, free of other groups, adapted and dedicated to your outcomes such as gaining:
- A closer team through shared experience
- A learning home for the team to enjoy and return to
- Accelerated development
- Memories that make learning stay longer in the mind
Executive Leadership Teams
We work with CEOs, their top level and Director level teams of upto 12 people to:
- Accelerate the bonds and working methods of teams in some form of Team Creation.
- Address the dynamics and performance of teams and their leaders.
- Challenge and assist team leaders to provide the leadership the team or organization needs from them
- Team Sessions are typically 2-3 days intensively addressing relationships, dynamics, purpose and making decisions on content
- All team members inform the team needs, agenda and take ownership of the outcomes with support from 1-2 team coaches
Team Coaching Excellence
- We work with up to 10 highly-experienced team coaches for 3 days at a time who are looking for peers to help them review their work, methods and ideas.
- Using co-learning processes peers help you explore your professional edge, share different skills and techniques honed by actual use
- Mutual confidentiality and safety space allows coaches to explore their client work situations and find sources of insight, adaptation and excellence
- We also help coaches find spaces to declutter and refresh themselves from the ‘wear and tear’ of working with multiple teams
Leaders ‘Thinking Time’
There are many of us progressing through a career or life feeling jaded but with hardly a moment to stop and consider some key questions that may re-energise us.
- Am I providing the leadership they need from me?
- Am I providing myself with the life I want to lead?
- Where do I want to make an impact and why?
- What next?
- Our programme focuses on executives who are at key career stages, or are questioning ‘ what am I doing, or becoming?’
- 10 attendees from different companies share the process with peers
Leading ‘systems’ not functions
- Leadership in organisations at the highest levels is about leading different spaces or systems, not a function
- We have seen many Executive promoted into corporate leadership for their function and expert skills, only to struggle with what is now demanded of them
- CEOs often face a huge learning curve in their early years for this reason
- Therefore we believe development is needed on how to recognize and lead the complex eco-systems
- Using natural spaces to provide metaphors for the leadership challenges we take leaders outside their expert knowing to develop new strategies for their real life ‘system leadership’